Thursday 13 January 2011

School Soon

Going back to Ithaca in six days. It's going to be a fun time, I hope. I'm really looking forward to my History of Battle class and Econ of Health Policy classes. I'm taking econometrics too, but since it's just the theoretical aspect of what I already know and I've had more than enough of my fair share of proofs from analysis. I'm definitely excited to finish my thesis too! I also happen to be presenting it at the National Conferences of Undergraduate Research in late March to early April. While exciting, this also means that I have to have something presentable by late March!

I also started replaying xenosaga, to be continued during the semester. It was so easy to remember that xenosaga is more like a movie than a video game - all the frustration for the story to progress so that I could get to a save point. I can also spot the horrible lip-syncing job they did with the first one too. Hopefully that has changed with the later games...

No comments:

Post a Comment