Monday 31 January 2011

Indecision

With the PSP2 and 3D DS announced, I can't help but feel like I am unable to keep up with the prolific gaming industry. Just as there is a peak performance age for athletes, is there a peak age for gamers to keep up with new games? Gone are the days I chewed up video games are insanely fast rates and now I am struggling to pick up new games, especially when they are offered across different consoles. Here's the list:

Nintendo DS:
FFVI
FFV
FFIV
FFIII
FF Tactics Advanced
FF Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

PSP
FF Tactics: The War of the Lions
FFI
FFII
FFXIII Type-0

PS3
FFXIII (still have to do all the hunts)
FFXIII-2
FFXIII Versus

So is it worth buying a PSP for just three games? Perhaps now, but I really want to play FF Tactics before I attempt any of its sequels. Looking at the list of games now for the DS, I think the DS really was an excellent investment considering that it cost much less than a PSP.
And I have just been reminded that I am missing out on Metal Gear Solid 1 - 4....  this could be a life long adventure.

Aside from video games, cooking has been looking down. I am all for trying new things, but I am still too lazy to get new ingredients. Is there just a set of recipes I that share the same ingredients? Too lazy to compile it huh...?

No comments:

Post a Comment