Sunday 12 September 2010

A weekend like never again...

So I didn't do anything this weekend. Why? Here are my moderately legitimate excuses:
Didn't learn enough in real analysis to do the next problem set,
Already did the industrial organization problem set,
Reading for radicals reactionaries is delayed because our last class was canceled Rosh Hashanah, and
Economic analysis of the university reading is... has always been optional.

And my thesis? Still waiting for approval... other people already heard back last Thursday, so what's taking mine so long? I didn't expect so many thesis proposals to be submitted. Maybe the academic standards committee had a very controversial thesis proposal - not mine, right? - that took a lot of discussion time. The "black box" is impermeable.

The idle weekend so far has made me reconsidering bringing my ps3 or ps2 to campus. I am waiting for the work to pile up... please dissuade me from video games!

No comments:

Post a Comment