Wednesday 7 April 2010

Is this it?

I just registered for Fall 2010 courses this morning, and a little while later I realized I just signed up for my last year of college. Real college. Graduate school, no matter how it may seem, is not college version 2. This freedom I have now, that I've had these past three years, will only last one more year.
On a related note, I just got a dabbling about "projection bias" in my behavioral econ class. It says although people can see how their preferences will change in the future, they will underestimate the magnitude of that change. Maybe right now I am underestimating how I will miss college after it's over. So have fun now!

In related terms, I am taking Intertemporal Econ next semester, and I found the textbook for the class in the mathematics library. Its a pretty tough read, and I think the professor already thinks I leaning towards wimping out and not rising to the challenge. Well, I can work through that book, so I accept your challenge! concede and now I am taking Causual Reasoning and Policy Evaluation instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment