Saturday 26 June 2010

Combining Great Things

There has been a lot of attention on the World Cup, Wimbledon, and the oil spill. There must be a way to combine all these things together.
I think dissatisfied businesses and shrimpers/crab fisherman should play vuvuzelas at BP executives until it becomes too dark for BP executives to recognize who is playing the vuvuzelas. Hey, maybe the BP executives might even mistake the vuvuzelas for an angry swarm of bees!

Oh, and the DroidX has been announced. Combined with the iPhone 4 coming out, it is more tempting than ever to get a smart phone. I don't think I need one though, as long as I am hanging out with someone who has a smart phone, I don't think I will need help finding my way around places. The information symmetric that can arise from having a smart phone makes for a pretty good incentive, does it necessarily result in better decisions? Maybe more indecision.

No comments:

Post a Comment